As a business owner you will need either a commercial package policy or a business owners policy to insure your office building (if owned), equipment and premises liability for client slip and fall incidents. With a business owners policy you can also add cyber liability, employee dishonesty, employment practices and non-owned auto liability to this policy. Click Here for Questionnaire.


Workers Compensation Insurance can have state law requirements that this insurance be carried if you have employees. You also as the business owner can be added to this policy or you can purchase a policy if you do not have any employees to cover yourself for work related injuries. Click Here for a Questionnaire.

Commercial Auto insurance is needed if you operate a vehicle owned by your business or regularly use your personal auto for business purposes. We have access to numerous companies who write Commercial Auto Insurance and will offer you our most competitive rate. Please call or email for a premium quote.


BL Insurance Brokerage, LLC